Michael P. Gigliotti, PE
ichael P. Gigliotti was born in Wilmington, Delaware and currently resides in Irvine, California. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Villanova University. His field of specialty includes Heavy-Highway Construction.
Mr. Gigliotti is currently employed with Steve P. Rados, Inc., in Santa Ana, California. He has worked at the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Paoli Construction Company (aka Exton Materials), The Tanner Company, and Pulice Construction Company. Of all his past positions, he found being the Project Manager at the Metro Greenline Project near LAX to be most gratifying.
Mr. Gigliotti’s most significant career achievements were working as the Project Manager of:
- The “Stack” Project in the late 1980’s in Phoenix, Arizona – interchange of I-10 and I-17. The “Stack” project was the largest highway job ever built in Arizona ($64 Million)
- The Metro Greenline Project in 1991-1995 in California ($67 Million)
His other significant career achievements include:
- Registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania, Arizona and California
- Member of Tau Beta Pi – a national engineering honor society
His other significant professional office/positions held and organizations include:
- Past President of the Delaware Valley Chapter of the American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE)
- Practitioner Advisor of ASCE at University of California, Irvine
Mr. Gigliotti is married to Linda and they have two children,Katherine and Matthew.
Life Member Forum Projects
Copyright © 2023 ASCE Orange County, California Branch. All Rights Reserved.
Designed and developed by Jub Jub Interactive.