The Website Committee maintains all featured ASCE Orange County content, ensures the quality of the content, and administers the system used for the website. The Committee troubleshoots issues and assists members in updating information by coordinating with committees and groups. Other responsibilities of the website team include, but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing strategies to promote upcoming ASCE Orange County events, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide training to members responsible for maintaining content within the website, including monitoring and maintaining onboarding materials for new board members.
- Manage permissions and access to administrative functions of the website, email forwarders, and social media platforms.
- Ensure the site meets accessibility and other usability standards.
- Review the website for broken links, incorrect information, and occasional edits.
- Monitor and maintain the Step-by-Step guides document for frequently used databases, such as Create Send and Expression Engine.
- Periodically re-evaluate the website with the Communications team and Executive Board, to determine if it is still satisfactory.
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in our Website committee, please contact email@example.com.
Michael Baker International
Port of Long Beach
- There are no related documents at this moment.