YMF Outstanding Student Scholarship
Academic Year 2021-2022
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS: October 10th, 2022
FINAL DEADLINE (No More Extensions): October 17th, 2022 - Midnight
- Civil Engineering Or Construction Management Major.
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Or Full-Time Graduate Student at a Southern California College or University.
- Current ASCE Member. Please describe your involvement in ASCE in your application package
- A recommendation letter from an ASCE Faculty Advisor is strongly preferred.
- An Unofficial Transcript
- Proof of Registration for Event. Please print your registration for the event and include it in your application.
- A 1-2 page essay on the Topic Below;
- Describe how YMF has influenced your college and/or professional career. Please include a new idea for a YMF event or program with specific details that you think would enhance the student experience and/or describe how you plan to make an impact on students through YMF after graduating.
Candidate Evaluation Criteria:
- Essay - 50%
- Grades - 15%
- ASCE Involvement - 25%
- On-time Registration for History & Heritage Night - 10%
The ASCE Orange County Branch Achievement Award will be honored in the form of a check payable to the individual student and presented at the ASCE Orange County Branch History & Heritage / Student Night Dinner on November 3rd, 2022. A short bio and professional photo will be required for awarded applicants.
An Award of $1,000 will be given to the selected winner
*Note: The money allocation is subject to change, and will vary depending on the number of students applying for the scholarship. There may be more candidates awarded than indicated above.
For any questions, please contact Ashlyn Alexander at: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE YOU SHOULD GET A CONFIRMATION SCREEN AFTER YOU SUBMIT. IF YOU DO NOT GET IT, PLEASE TRY AGAIN AND POSSIBLY TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER.