2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO : NOVEMBER 1st, FRIDAY (DUE MIDNIGHT)
Recipients will be announced at the ASCE Orange County Branch History & Heritage/ Student Scholarship Night on November 21st,2019 at The Richard Nixon Presidential Library & Museum.
Students, please bring resumes and be prepared to network with potential employers and future colleagues.
2018 Career Fair Booths included: AECOM, Aztec, CH2M, David Evans & Associates, Diaz-Yourman & Associates, HDR, HNTB, Jacobs, Leighton Group, LPA, Kimley Horn, Mark Thomas, Michael Baker Intl., Mott MacDonald, Orange County Public Works, PACE, Parsons, Stantec, Tait & Associates, T.Y. Lin, WKE, WSP, ASCE OC YMF
2019 Career Fair Booths are being finalized and will be posted shortly.
Questions about the scholarships? Please see below on who you should contact!
- Achievement, Community College Student, Graduate Student Scholarships ([email protected])
- Environmental and Water Resources Scholarship ([email protected])
- Geotechnical Scholarship ([email protected])
- Transportation Vision Scholarship ([email protected])
- Structural Engineers Institute Scholarship ([email protected])
- Construction Institute Summit Scholarship ([email protected])