Orange County Branch Newsletter
Career Opportunities for January 2015
Senior Project Engineer @ Harris & Associates
You are a professional engineer with a passion for design, client management and solving the infrastructure problems of tomorrow.
You thrive on challenges.
You want to work for a different kind of engineering firm. A firm where you can make an impact, become an owner, and where the leadership is looking for your contribution to shape Harris’ vision with your great ideas.
If this describes you, you’re in the right place.
Harris & Associates seeks a dynamic Senior Project Engineer to join its growing Engineering Practice team. Harris & Associates is a 100% employee-owned firm focused on solving today’s complex challenges in construction and design. Since 2010, Harris transferred 100% ownership to employees, stepped-up employees’ professional development, and re-organized to expand our leadership and growth opportunities.
Our offices and project sites span the west coast, in California, Nevada and Washington with a staff of more than 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the education, transportation, water/wastewater and community service markets.
In this position, you will work with cities, counties and other public sector clients to develop creative, sustainable solutions. We offer a dynamic, progressive environment that requires adaptability, energy and continued collaboration with everyone in the organization.
- Any combination equivalent to experience and education that would provide the required knowledge and abilities such as:
- Minimum of 6 years of design project management experience - emphasis in public works design for agencies in Southern California.
- College degree, Civil Engineering
- Professional Civil Engineering License in California
- Computer skills including AutoCAD, LandDesktop, Civil 3-D, Microstation, MSWord, Excel, MS Project and other software used by the Design group.
- Ability to perform engineering calculations, clearly documenting methodology used and checking work.
- Research and write specifications and reports relating to project assignments.
- Ability to oversee the work of project engineers and technicians.
Harris & Associates is an EEO employer committed to excellence through diversity. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
If your company is interested in posting a Career Opporunity - the rates are $150 for one month or $200 for two months. If you are interested in posting and open position, please send an email to [email protected]