Employer: Oldcastle StormwaterAddress
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Job Title: Stormwater Consultant
Oldcastle Stormwater Solutions is looking to add a Stormwater Consultant to support our growing Southern California market. Serving as the field technical expert for our Stormwater product line, the Stormwater Consultant will work closely with engineering consultants, developers, governmental agencies and contractors, providing engineering expertise with a focus on problem solving and solution delivery.
- Conduct technical sales presentations, perform analysis and specification development, and build project pipeline leads.
- Manage project pipeline using CRM to measure project specific performance. Update continuously to ensure information is timely, accurate and complete.
- Provide technical and marketing assistance to other team members as needed.
- Continuously improve technical expertise and knowledge of Oldcastle Stormwater products, competitive products and civil infrastructure trends.
- Attend local Engineering Association functions and applicable trade shows.
- Acquire and continuously improve consultative marketing and transactional selling skills.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with accounts.
- Account ownership – own the client relationship and leverage internal support network to deliver solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and specific stormwater products experience. Engineering degree preferred.
- Stormwater experience is a must, including basic understanding or ability to learn regional stormwater regulations.
- 4+ years industry experience including 2 years of experience selling and specifying technical products preferred.
- Ability to manage project development from inception through sales process.
- Ability to read and interpret shop/engineering drawings and plans.
- Ability to draw out and understand the designer’s needs and help find solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical information, concepts and applications very effectively using consultative marketing skills.
- Motivated, self-disciplined, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM systems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Up to 50% travel.
Technical Sales & Business Development.
Does not manage others.
Local Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance is Available.
- Contact Person: Deonna Campbell
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=116808&company=CRH&username=