Experienced Civil Engineer
1300 Dove street - suite 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Job Title: Experienced Civil Engineer
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Experienced Civil Engineer with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Land Development Studio projects in our Newport Beach, CA office.
He / She will work directly with our internal engineers, landscape architects and architects on a variety of projects. This individual will be responsible for performing site visits, preparing due diligence reports, preparing construction drawings – permitting through local jurisdictions and will be responsible for construction administration as well as assisting in directing staff in the office. He / She will be responsible for assisting in preparing proposals and budgets, staying on budget and attending interviews and meetings with clients. He / She will also be assisting in marketing to existing clients and expanding our services beyond our current client base.
You’re a candidate we’ll love if:
- You are a talented designer with experience designing for a broad range of clients and are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build consensus among clients and teammates, alike.
- You’re a great communicator both verbally and graphically – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying.
- You have fun and enjoy what you do.
- You enjoy doing research and documenting permit processes for new jurisdictions and can relate to permitting authorities.
- You are passionate about design and have a strong attention to detail.
This is a position you’ll love if:
- You are organized and a good time manager
- You are able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- You enjoy working directly with clients and the project team for projects throughout southern California.
- You desire to join a company that will allow to grow and make the most of your opportunities.
- You desire to have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Civil Engineer degree; Registered in California, Nevada or Arizona.
- 6-8 years of experience in the production of construction documents; and
- You have excellent AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop and/or other design software skills.
- Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume for review to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=0fc48d36-41ce-44cf-9381-f243c959842c&sourceId=9197e24b-de22-43a4-be94-739345e6e62a