Experienced Civil Engineering Junior Designer
1300 Dove Street Suite 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Job Title: Experienced Civil Engineering Junior Designer
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Experienced Junior Designer with a positive, collaborative work style, who will support the design efforts of our Land Development Studio projects in our Newport Beach, CA office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a talented and resourceful person who will work closely with other project team members and will be responsible for the design and production of site plans and site construction documents for various land planning project types.
You’re a candidate we’ll love if:
- You are a talented designer with experience designing for a broad range of clients and are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build consensus among clients and teammates, alike.
- You’re a great communicator both verbally and graphically – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying.
- You have fun and enjoy what you do.
- You enjoy doing research and documenting permit processes for new jursidictions.
- You are passionate about design and have a strong attention to detail.
This is a position you’ll love if:
- You enjoy working directly with clients and the project team for projects throughout the Southern California.
- You desire to join a company that will allow you to grow and the make the most of your opportunities.
- You desire to have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Civil Engineer degree;
- 1-3 years of experience in the production of construction documents;
- You have excellent AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop and/or other design software skills.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=241090&lang=en_US&source=CC2
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.