Civil Engineer/Designer, Land Development Studio
1300 Dove Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Job Title: Civil Engineer/Designer, Land Development Studio
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Civil Engineer/Designer with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Land Development Studio projects in our Newport Beach, CA office.
He / She will work directly with our internal engineers, landscape architects and architects on a variety of project types including Civic, K-12, Higher Education, Commercial/Retail and Office. This individual will be responsible for various tasks such as: schematic design, design development, construction documents, conducting site visits, preparing due diligence reports, and permitting through local jurisdictions.
You’re a candidate we’ll love if:
- You are a talented designer who enjoys designing for a broad range of clients and are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build consensus among clients and teammates, alike.
- You’re a great communicator both verbally and graphically – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying.
- You have fun and enjoy what you do.
- You enjoy doing research and documenting permit processes for new jurisdictions and can relate to permitting authorities.
- You are passionate about design and have a strong attention to detail.
This is a position you’ll love if:
- You are organized and a good time manager
- You are able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- You enjoy working directly with a project team for projects throughout southern California.
- You desire to join a company that will allow to grow and make the most of your opportunities.
- You love learning and working in a highly collaborative environment.
Ideal candidates will have the following Qualifications:
- Civil Engineer degree; EIT
- 0-3 years’ experience in site/civil engineering design
- Excellent AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or other design software skills.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume for review to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=1ac37b6b-010d-4fd6-ae86-7f12d9e0f173
Want to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s LA office? Here’s a Peek Inside Little-Newport Beach: https://vimeo.com/275843257
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team.